Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Good news, Bad news (& thanks to Fred the pictures are now uploaded)

Well the good news was that we had beautiful weather today for our visit to Lake Louise, Moraine Lake and the Icefields Parkway. The other good news is that the camera took some fantastic pictures of  the lakes. Bad news is that when I went to take pictures on the Icefields Parkway, my camera revolted on the number of pictures I have taken. The zoom and the controls went hay wired. Good news is that it is still covered by warranty. Good news is that it will take some pictures but just being very fickle of when!!!!! Bad news is the wi-fi on camera doesn't work anymore either! Good news is that I can load pictures to Fred's computer so will try and get them loaded later. Wish me luck!
 Bow Valley Parkway
 You see a lot of these double freight cars
Lake Louise





Moraine Lake






 Rocks on the moraine.
Hector Lake on Icefields Parkway/

No comments:

Post a Comment